FRANCE, PAREE

FRANCE, PAREE
My Happiest Time

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS
the TOP 3 FINALS FOR VOCAL CATOGERY

Thursday, July 29, 2010

 Huge isnt it?
ps: this is only the back of e garden
Dad's Mansion at Jitra.

 Found some old school pictures and this was a good TEN years ago.
Look how big and huge my Dad's mansion is. It was far West Malaysia where i come from.

We have a big huge garden where we play with Tiger (huge american dog)
Dinner served by the garden. Wasnt life great then?
I miss old times, would i ever get back.

Whats up? Blogging's been gone forev(a). Im back, only today.
Things has been pur-fect. Gorgeous neighbors, now my new BFF.
She's Daniella. Sweden Indian, totally huge masculine and gorgeous.
Shes back in Malaysia, we catch up last night. A complete party with lots of Pizza.
 Kahlua and Milk is brilliant.

So, ITE CCKs been well huge and gorgeous. My friendships with many people through mates has been alot alot. Loving my friend who always lingers around (Syam... Maths, Rafie) guys im really gonna miss you when im outta er.
MY HAIR'S DONE. COMPLETE TREATMENT, ITS SOFT AND NEAT NOW.
howd Mitt look.


Yes, School. Lotsa of event.
Hosting my last bit of events. I cant wait cus i really really love love love to talk through the mic/ i really deserve to be a DJ.

Waitwaitwait. FINALLY THIS IS THE TIME!
Today was SIA Airline Interview.
They came to school for recruitment.
I went for the first round, waiting for the dream call.
 id never stop believing. the dreams lingers and the hopes everyday keeps pushin higher and higher till i smile at every thought. thoughts then become things.

Hiatus, wait for me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment