FRANCE, PAREE

FRANCE, PAREE
My Happiest Time

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS
the TOP 3 FINALS FOR VOCAL CATOGERY

Sunday, September 05, 2010


Had Great dinner in Wisma Atria, a level 2 good Dim Sum place for dinner. whats e name of the restaurant. god im hopeless.
i think its Tai Pong. or something. Dong Tai Pong?
Whats is family without food, laughter, fun and..... also, lecture. O.m.g My mum you can never compete the speech with. She tells me about boyfriends. dates. love.
im all.de-af.

Mum, Jolie and I are flyin to europe soon for weeks. So today we were out in search of gorgeous trenchcoat. There are really gorgeous ones at Zara also, DKNY and Warehouse...

Almost done with college. Thank god. left with grinding studies to go. A whole lot of Chapter 7 to follow. Imma sure im able to do it.
so before i left for weeks, and leave my blog post remainin e same:
I thank the Universe for giving me everything i need. Mum, A family. a face i couldnt complain anymore, clothes. my e5, gorgeous heels.
I thank the Universe for giving me everything ive wanted. and i am sure you will still give me more.
I thank for those who have left, you have thought me something along the journey with you.
I thank the Universe so much.
i am grateful enough, im happy for.





No comments:

Post a Comment