FRANCE, PAREE

FRANCE, PAREE
My Happiest Time

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS
the TOP 3 FINALS FOR VOCAL CATOGERY

Saturday, December 04, 2010


BELGIUM

AMSTERDAM,HOLLAND

IMMMMMMMMM  back!

First. FRANCE, AMSTERDAM(HOLLAND), BELGIUM ........ LONDON. THE UK.

Boy. ive beeen to so many places and lifes been good at the UK. It keeps my eyes
wide open to what the reality is. What life, is. What true people are.

2010. is almost coming to an end. 3 weeks? Todays the first week. 
Its crazy. Ive met new people. People come and go, People came and stay. Friends at the hotel.

Hotel life is crazed field! My collegues are weird people. My Collegues are smart people.
Exprienced, Eccentric...... also very weird. So weird that i dont understand why are they
the way they are. What a life. Ive met people from China, people who are Deputy Directors asking me to bring myself with him to China to stay. to which of course i declined. 

Looking back to 2009. Its been great 17. I met new guy, whos simply lifes screwed. SCREWED. and i mean it. Looking back at him ive realised how blind i was. So blind, i could be a bat.

This year, this new year - ive made up my mind to what the kind of life ive really want.
i focus on what i want, what the kind of being i want to be. I read lots of story book, whereas the live revolves around Manhattan, or the UK. London at its Oxford Street with TOPSHOP, RIVER ISLAND.
Manhattan where there are SoHO.

I love my family. But each time, i say something i result in a fight. A painful quarrel where 3 people come against to what i say. How i feel, and how i am being 'defensive' again.... when im not.
im clearly clear of what im doing what i feel, my thoughts. and Why do i keep blabbering, why do i keep insisting of my stand which they do not understand and would not hear of.

Im sad. Im being,again, trying to get away from them. Each time at work i wanna f up myself, my life, i feel like a FML. I wanna get home as soon as possible, and i meant literally, cabbing home. Taking a ride home instantly so i could get home to rest. Get away from so many plastics at work. 
Now home's a lil rough, cus we started offon a rough patch today. 

To You who dont own a name, to you who do not deserve for me to call your name.
He screwed me up. I thought i could rely on him. His words turn into lies. He get me off his house 935pm at night. not caring where im going, not bothering what im going to do, a girl at night.You let your family laugh at me. I cant understand why. 
You just screwed me up, when i needed help the most. you left me in complete lurch. Your sister constantly tweeting about me, what a bitch i am, what a complete fake i am.
to whom i am to you, to you it doesnt matter.
At last to what i am going to say, You'll never find another one like me, you will fail in relationships because of what you did. you are being a complete- COMPLETE Ass, ive ever met. 
A toast to you. Ive picked myself up, watch me one day.
i will laugh at you.

How is everyone doing? How is 2011 going to be? I wonder so much, im looking forward.
Life is crazy! Too much people walking in and out.
Im looking forward to the UK again. Very soon, ill be back to the cold Winter.

UK.. Ive missed you, and here i come.Again.

I'll be back. Soon.

sign off, Me.





No comments:

Post a Comment