FRANCE, PAREE

FRANCE, PAREE
My Happiest Time

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS
the TOP 3 FINALS FOR VOCAL CATOGERY

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today, i felt paralyzed. Yesterday i hurt my feet. Stepping on a sharp object is a good massage therapy, whereas the damaged blood vessel that made it worst - i couldnt walk properly. It felt good to be an ill person for a day. still, i made lunch. I made sardines and lotsa tomatoes and egg. Belle loves it, and we all ate lunch.

It felt lazy. must be the rice u know? the carbs. also the great tomatoes in my tummy. i layed on bed, so lazy, like a silly pig after meal. all they do is to take a nap until they wake up, hungry again, they eat. Online on my brand new e5, (threw the samsung away? can someone take it back? insignificant.) i fell asleep. it was a great nap.
Then....... Daddy came into my dream. ohno.... tears. and Tears. in my dream, it was him sitting there....

i cried, ' WHERE HAVE YOUU BEEN PAPA?? SO LONG PAPA..... WHERE DID YOU GO???'
In my dream, everyone was there. i cried and cried and cried.......  The dreams felt significant.... He is back again. 8 years i have been waiting.
i woke up, and it was all a dream.just a dream, and i asked myself, why? why did it have to be a dream???? 

It came to evening, Ungku drove me out for dinner. 
I came home, mopped the house a little bit. i cant help it, the tears were coming down. it fell like drops as i pull the mop forward and backwards.

It was a big impact in my life, the biggest hurt of the day.
he is the man. of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment