FRANCE, PAREE

FRANCE, PAREE
My Happiest Time

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS

Recent Updates:Emcee(S) for GRAND FINALS
the TOP 3 FINALS FOR VOCAL CATOGERY

Sunday, August 15, 2010

WHATTT???
PICK ME TO DANCE SESSION





Add caption




 The last two weeks was all about Events. It spelt my week. Its the passion that lingers around.
ShangriLa called me to announce they gonna hire me for attachment. It was a gift from Heaven. As a trainee ive been hired to work as a Guest Relation Officer and also a front desker. Apart from that, im posted to ValleyWing where only prestigious guest goes.

Thank you for all the blessings. Thank you Father and Thank You God.

Train train and train in the gym, i spent lots of time with Mum. Today i cooked delicious chicken and rice wine with Cauliflowers for Lunch. 

I have found blessings in Mum and Mum always made me the most loved child in the family.
For 3 days, we have been spreeing around Orchard Ion. We spent a few hundreds in food in 3 days. The fun and happiness together is more significant that bein able to describe.




















No comments:

Post a Comment